Ministry of Commerce and Textile Jobs 2017
Pakistan Cotton Standards Institute (PCSI) is a body corporate working under the administrative control of this Ministry. PCSI’s Head Office is situated in Karachi and its two Regional Offices are at Multan and Sukkur. Its functions include classing, grading and standardization of cotton and instrumental classification of cotton to promote quality control of cotton. Applications are invited for filling up following vacant posts of PCSI on regular basis. The prescribed qualification, experience and age limit for the posts are given below:-
- Director (BPS-20)
- Joint Director (BPS-19)
- Interested candidates may apply alongwith C.V, copies of testimonials, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph to the undersigned office at Ministry of Commerce & Textile (Textile Division), 1isi Floor Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1, Islamabad within 20 days after publishing of this advertisement.
- The employees already in service may apply through proper channel. Applications which are incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The post carries allowances as admissible to Federal Government employees in the corresponding grade/Basic Pay scale.
- No. TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any one or all the applications.
- In case no suitable candidate found, five (5) years age relaxation will be sought.